It will help to…
• Choose a peaceful place to study.
• Stick to the planned schedule.
• Keep playing a sport you enjoy, but don’t overdo it.
• Get plenty of sleep.
During the exam
• Don’t arrive too early.
• Listen to the teacher’s instructions.
Read all of the instructions carefully before you start writing.
• Assign time for each question.
• Decide the order in which you’ll answer the questions.
• Start with the questions you know.
• Leave enough time at the end for going over what you’ve written.
• Plan and structure your responses.
• Write clearly and legibly, and avoid crossing anything out. Don’t use abbreviations and don’t write with a pencil. Make sure it is well presented.
• In problem-solving exams, explain clearly and concisely the steps you are taking during the process.
Extracted from pau.edu.ng